- Established in 1996
- Developed and sold several townhouse developments in Sydney 1998 – 2005
- Refocussed CDG in 2006 with purchase of future development land in Tamworth
- 2006 – today – Undertaken land rezonings, development approvals, construction and delivery of over 600 residential lots in several major NSW regional cities.
- We continue to pursue development opportunities in regional NSW either in joint venture partnerships or through land purchase.
What we do
- We develop residential subdivisions in rural and regional NSW
- Projects vary in size, scope and complexity
- We joint venture with landowners to develop their land with or without current planning approval
- We purchase land for development
- We pursue environmentally sustainable design principles
- We engage leading consultants and local delivery teams to ensure superior outcomes.
Skills and services that we provide
- No obligation project analysis and feasibility assessments
- Project management expertise from planning through to detailed design, delivery and sale.
- Managing development funding
- Marketing strategy and implementation
- Total project delivery
Combined Development Group Team
Phil de Gail
Chairman & Director
Finance and Commercial Director
Managing Director appointed 2002
Graham is a responsible for the management of all aspects of the business from project identification, through planning, funding, delivery and settlement.
Phil de Gail
Chairman & Director appointed 1997
Phil’s extensive construction and development knowledge is a great asset when seeking innovative solution to all the challenges that confront all new development. From planning to engineering and through to financing and delivery, Phil’s contribution is highly valued.
Finance and Commercial Director appointed 2004
Cec’s astute financial management skills and extensive industry experience is a invaluable asset, particularly in the corporate and strategic financial
Complete Project Portfolio
History of Sales Growth